Re: [Harp-L] Mark Graham

<< 1) One cut -- the best on the CD, in my opinion -- featured Mark Graham, who I understand is Nashville-based, blowing what sounded like 1st position diatonic. It was terrific harp playing, brilliant use of dynamics, vibrato, and other tonal effects. I look forward to hearing more from this player.>>

His CD "Southern Old-Time Harmonica" arrived in my mailbox yesterday. I've been listening to it near continuously. If you like old-time, country blues, or bluegrass you'll want to give it a listen. If you don't like that stuff, listening to that CD might just change your mind. I'm gonna go fall asleep listing to it now.

Peace and music,
Dave