Re: [Harp-L] Re: Butterfield amp on ebay

Luckily the guy that posted the amp on ebay is siding with Gabe and Paul's girl friend, Elizabeth.
He is posting the questions sent to him on ebay. I guess he believes them more then the guy selling the amp.
Read the comments about the yellow PB on the side. The thing is a marked amp that no harp player should want to be associated with.

mike