Re: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson Lyrics

Hello Sam,

that's exactly, what i've been lookin' for, many thanks!

Gosh, i'd never had find out all the stuff...dynamite frame is
a term that's completely unusual in german language...
But what does he mean with the "6 times 3" - is that about
her age of just 18? Is that a usual saying in the US, or ist that
only because it fits better in the rhyme?

Bye,
Ralf