[Harp-L] Jason Ricci review - Goodffellas Hampton, VA

I had the pleasure of seeing Jason Ricci last night at Goodfellas here in
Hampton, VA.  If you have not been to one of his shows, I highly recommend
you do so at your earliest opportunity.  Jason is in a league of his own and
will amaze you with what he can do with harp.   WARNING!!!  If you are
expecting a sedate low key performance...forget it.  Jason puts on the most
highly energized performance I have ever seen.  Even with a small Wednesday
crowd, he never slacked up from start to finish.  He was even gracious
enough to invite me and another harp player (Ronny Joe Parker) to share the
stage with him.  What a great night.  Jason Ricci is a must see!

BlackHat