[Harp-L] ADMIN PLEASE READ

Due to a recent rash of late gig announcements and more than a couple user
complaints I've decided to declare a moratorium on ANY gig announcements
to the list until further notice.  If it's not on Danny's list please do
not write the list individually.  Discussions regarding a more formalised
policy are in process and we may be polling the membership to see what you
want in this area.  Please do feel free to writre me and express your
opinion on this subject.  Ideas are very much welcomed.  Please do use the
list to announce a CANCELLED or changed venue gig.  After today anyone
using harp-l to announce a gig will get a polite note from the owner
reminding them of our current policy  on this subject and asking them to
please use Danny Wilson's gig list for future gig announcements.  This is
a temporary policy, a premanent solution will be forthcoming.  Thanks, fjm
harp-l-listowner