Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci review / writeup Rochester

Garry, et. al -

Come on, you know you want to drive to the upstate shows in Rochester
and Syracuse...oh, and a couple in the Buffalo area, too.....

To those of you in Rochester (my hometown), a month or so ago I put a
sample of some of Jason's live stuff in the hands of Frank DeBlase of
City Newspaper - he's a Blues writer / musician and had never heard of
JR - and woulldn't you know it, he asked me for more info and did a nice
little advance promo of Jason's show this upcoming wednesday - the
writeup is in the current City.

 - BAT in Cincy

"Bobby \" BlackHat\" Walters" <bobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> WARNING!!!  If you are
> expecting a sedate low key performance...forget it.  Jason puts on the
most
> highly energized performance I have ever seen.  Even with a small
Wednesday
> crowd, he never slacked up from start to finish.

i hope y'all didn't wear him out.  i'm off to easton this eve for one
last show.  if any list members are there, look for my "got harp?"
hat and say hello.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?