Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Blues harp vs. Marine Band... and repair !!!

----- Original Message ----- From: <Captron100@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:25 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Blues harp vs. Marine Band... and repair !!!

In a message dated 6/8/2005 2:01:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, Mike Reid" writes:

I play Marine Bands, and off topic, if I may, I'd like to know if there is
anything other than shaving off my stach, that I can do to stop pulling the
freaking whiskers out of my face while I'm playing.

I put a small dab of silicone seal in the offending corners of the covers.
ron

Hi,
Outside of shaving it off, keeping it EXTREMELY neat and very trimmed. If you allow it to get bushy and messy, you'll never get rid of that problem.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com