To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 10:14 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Jump Start Rides Again

Hi gang... just looking for a bit of encouragement
here...

It seems that my old band Jump Start (which
dis-combobulated a couple of years ago) has been
called into action again. One of the bars we used
to play in alot called up our drummer about a month
ago ~insisting~ that we play his annual
"crab-crack" dinner party. He knew we were busted
up, but really wanted us. Sooooo...

We have a gig tomorrow night, but haven't played
together onstage for a looong time. I'm nervous as
hell, but very excited to be able to perform again.

Wish me luck!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.