[Harp-L] Harmonica Documentary

Dear Harmonica Community:

As many of you may know, for the past year, my partner and I have been working on a feature film documentary that focuses on the harmonica and the passion that the instrument instills in its players on a universal scale. I wanted to post something on Harp-L to let everyone know that we are still working very hard to complete the project and we do see a very bright light at the end of the tunnel. Also, I wanted to thank the harmonica community for being so supportive during this incredible project.

Currently, we are finishing primary filming (we still have some interviews that we plan to fit in over the summer) and entering the expensive phase of post production. We are in the process of searching for financing to complete the project.

If anybody has any old footage of the Walters (Big and Little), Paul Butterfield, Sonny Boy Williamson, Johnny Puleo, the Adlers, and anybody else important and influential to the instrument and you the players that play it, please let us know. We will deal with clearing the footage for use in the film.

Finally, does anybody have contact information for Magic Dick and/or Stevie Wonder? If you do, please forward the information directly to us for their privacy.

Thanks and see you at SPAH 2005,

Marc and Todd