Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 22, Issue 23

On Jun 10, 2005, at 10:53 AM, ALEXANDER MAGER wrote:

Hello!
That's really funny!

No, actually it's not.

I send a post about stevie wonder's style about 2 month ago but there was
few posts on that theme.

That's because chromatic stuff usually dies quickly. I, myself, went to Argentina on May 9, so I missed it somehow.

and now it's again on topic.

Won't be for long...just watch :)

 So happend with my
question on tonque blocking bends.

What WAS the question again?

Don't You think it's strange that Stevie's style is not yet investigated.

Well, there's one or two guys, but from what I gather, people get frustrated trying to figure it out. I know the secret, but I can't say because I'm not an authority.

May be anyone knows how to connect him and have answers directly?

This has come up before. He is a 'Phantom' and everything is screened through the front office in Burbank. I think he's pretty much oblivious as to what goes on and is only told what the organization wants him to know. They are only protecting him.

Stevie is one of the men who influenced me since my childhood.

Well when he was 6, I was 13, so I wish I could say the same. It's obvious that he has had a lot of support.
smokey-j

From Russia With harp