Re: [Harp-L] Ricci Bach quote?

I may be wrong, and Garry you know Jason well so maybe you could ask him, but I suspect Jason got that from Howard Levy's instructional video[ I think it's called "New Directions for Harmonica"]. Howard plays it on that video to demonstrate[ if I remember correctly] some of the things that can be done with the basic modal positions, without OBs/ODs. It's actually pretty easy to play...no knock on Jason, of course, who is one of my favorite players.
WVa Bob