[Harp-L] Mustache safety Marine Bands

Another easy fix for the dreaded mustache grabber is putting the harp farther
in your mouth.
The more your lips/mouth are covering the face of the harp, the more likely
you will keep your mustache out of the way because your lip -- not your 'stache
-- is what comes in contact with the harp. Also, tilting the harp -- so back
is   higher than front -- may help.   Anything to focus contact between you
and your harp on the lip, rather than area above it.

I used to have this problem several years ago before I figured out what I was
doing wrong.

It's not about the harp; it's the player.