Re: [Harp-L] Trivia Question

Ok. I am curious, Doyle. Why the harmonica only? There are many other
instruments that fit the time period rules and the European region,
including the violin, zither, guitar, harpsichord, clavichord, and pipe
organ. I can guess that the latter three were not terribly portable, the
last one having to be built on location, but the other three are very
portable. And, in Europe, the pipe organ was the only instrument allowed in
church for a very long time. So now you have made me very curious.
 Hope to see you at SPAH.
 Cara