[Harp-L] Some harp mics posted on eBay

I'd rather see these particular microphones I just posted to eBay go to harmonica players....I posted some of late blues harpster
Rock Bottom's collection of harp mics including a Shure Slim-X CX77, a Shure Brown Bullet, and a Turner 33X. Here's the link to
one of them, then you can look at my other items (which are these) to see them all. I'll be posting others too as well as some of his vintage
amps within several weeks.

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7329640193&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1 <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7329640193&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1>

Proceeds all go to his widow...I'm merely transacting them for her because I have an ebay account.

Bill Otten