[Harp-L] harmonica notation charts

i've got a jazz guitar player coming over to help me with music theory on
the harp but he doesn't understand how it works.
i was going to write down a chart with every key harmonica
and where all the notes are, but i figured i could google it out no problem...
problem!
i couldn't find it,, most harp sites are selling books, etc. and i could
not find one with simple notational charts...
does anyone have a link to a site with simple notational charts
for harps (OBs included) and save my an hour or so of writing it down
with my chickenscratch handwriting???

much appreciated,
eric