[Harp-L] Strnad Help

I'm looking for help on getting a more Chicago-like sound from my
Strnad.  Maybe a distortion pedal?

I'm the frontman/guitar player for my band, who also plays harp.  My
rig is a Strand mic in a clip-type mic holder mounted on a straight mic
stand for hands free playing.  I play this thru a Fender Blues Deluxe.
It works fairly well, although it?s a little hard to keep the stand
stationary when I move my mouth side to side.  My main complaint is it
is too clean.  I'd really like to get a more ballsy sound.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/