[Harp-L] Re: Another Entrance Exam

Congratulations, Tinus!!!

After reading your frustrating story last year, I
really felt bad that some people at the consevatory
couldn't widen their vision to include your
instrument.

I'm so glad to hear you gave it another shot and got
in.  Way to go!  You keep doing those little dances.
You deserve it.

Again, congratulations, and thanks for sharing your
story with us.

YAY!

--

=== message truncated ===>