[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder

Here is a paragraph from the Detroit Free Press.  My husband alerted me in
time to watch Stevie Wonder.  It was most enjoyable....GA

June 15, 2005

BY MITCH ALBOM
FREE PRESS COLUMNIST

In basketball, somewhere between heaven and hell lies heart. The Pistons
wore their hearts on their bare, muscled arms Tuesday night, and, as a
result, they are a bit farther from the warm spot this morning. They began
like a cornered animal, they ended like a runaway lion. Call it ferocity,
call it focus. Or call it fate. Because when Stevie Wonder does the national
anthem, does Detroit have any choice but to win?

They just called to say it's not over.