Re: [Harp-L] Another Entrance Exam

"Tinus" <tinus@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> A year has come and gone since the last time I wrote to this list, a
> year in which I have studied hard. One year since I did the entrance
> exam, got accepted to and thrown out of the conservatory all in one
> afternoon. (Read the full story on my site http://www.tenhole.com )

interesting timing.  i was just telling your story to my wife this weekend.
don't recall exactly why it came up, but she shared my outrage at what
had happened to you.

and now this.  what wonderful news, for you, the conservatory, for all
of us.  especially in contrast to the recent "harmonica as toy" thread.
congratulations, a well earned victory for you.  and for all of us.
thanks for sharing your great news.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?