Re: [Harp-L] Another Entrance Exam

Now this is GREAT!!!

Congratulations, Tinus!

I just came home from my weekly Jazz-Ensemble course at our music school
and found your message. I can still remember your encouraging words,
when I was writing about my plans to take that course. What you wrote to
me back then has been a big help for me. Thanks!

The more I am happy to read your story. After all the frustration of
last year you have finally made it - so good to know.

Keep on harpin' (and dancin' !) and all the best wishes,

Otto

PS: see you in Trossingen this year?