[Harp-L] Online Blues Radio Show

Hi -

Here is my weekly reminder that I will be on the air
(and online) doing my radio show today (Thursday).

http://www.dennisgruenling.com/ontheair.htm

This week I will focus on Hot & Cold Blues, in
addition to some new releases.

Barry Sheffield, WFDU Program Director, is welcoming
any (hopefully positive) feedback from online
listeners...his email link is on the bottom of the
"Station Management" page of the WFDU website. I only
mention this so as to keep support for blues radio up
so it continues to be a part of our regular
programming.

Thanks for listening

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com