[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist Update as of 6/15/05 - Part 1 of 2

Welcome to the Harpers' International Gig List.

This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
With apologies to other groups, I am unable to accept
listings for groups who do not feature, or include harp players,
due to space limitations.

For information on posting, please visit:
http://www.bassharp.com/itininfo.htm
and
http://www.bassharp.com/giglist.htm

NOTE:
The web-based gig list is updated daily, and can be accessed at any time, at:
http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
Be sure to bookmark.

Please use the "find" (Ctrl+F) function to locate an artist name or
geographic location of appearances.

Thanks to all,
BassHarp

*** SPECIAL EVENT LISTING ***

HARMONICA MASTERCLASS SOLOING WORKSHOP
July 16 & 17, 2005
Seattle, WA

Seattle Ramada Inn
University District at Northgate
2140 N Northgate Way
Seattle, WA 98133

The Best Li'l Harp House, Mel Bay Publications and the Harmonica Masterclass Co
are pleased to announce a Harmonica Masterclass Soloing Workshop
to be held at the Seattle Ramada Inn

Class Info:
Instruction will be eight hours each day with a focused jam Saturday night with a guitarist.
Master instructor David Barrett will lead the class in all the areas needed to create great solos
and instrumentals. Since the subject matter is very focused, there is a lot of playing in this class.
This has been a life-changing class for those that have participated in the past; we guarantee
you will walk out a better soloist. Class is focused towards intermediate and advanced players,
though new players are welcome to audit the class.

Class will cover:
- The art of improvising through the use of Chorus Forms and Focus Notes
- Soloing Concepts
- Soloing Themes (Head, Hook, Body, Etc.)
- Song Analysis
- How to learn solos note for note and retaining licks
- The art of accompaniment playing
- Identifying blues standards that students can start working
- How to lead a band
- Critique from David Barrett during class and jam session.

This class has one objective… that each player walks out the door a better soloist. This is not
a technique class, we will spend all our time on improvising. Class subject matter has been
focused down to just the essentials to leave time for a lot of playing. David will speak freely
about areas each student needs to work on to become a better player. Class size is limited to
20 participants. If you are looking for details on the larger Harmonica Masterclass Workshop
click here: http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/austintexas.htm

For details:
http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/seattle2005.htm

HOHNER HARMONICA CHAMPIONSHIPS
Saturday, July 22, 2005
Tamworth, AUSTRALIA

Southgate Inn
16a Kent St
Tamworth, Australia

1:30pm to 5pm

Great Prizes To be won!

Followed By the Hohner Harmonica Showcase
featuring:
Lawrie Minson
Radio 2TM's "Mr Hoedown" John Minson
Christian Marsh,
Doug Lyons
Jim Stubbs

For Details & entry forms contact Tricia Smits
on 0403-017551 or 9636-7111

HARMONICA JAM CAMP IX
August 5-7, 2005
Jacksonville, FL

Marriett Sawgrass Resort

With Jon Gindick, Dennis Gruenling, Richard Sleigh and others
to be named as your coaches.

Harmonica Jam Camp is a three day seminar for beginning through intermediate
players, dedicated to You, the Fundamentals, and the Joys of Jamming, and
taught by guys who have devoted their lives to blues and the harp.
We love beginners and intermediates. All levels of playing are respected. We
limit attendance to 35 campers. We rent three meeting rooms out in the hotel so
we can break up by level. We bring several of the best player/teachers on
the scene today. We bring in guitar mules and a local band for our jamming
pleasure. Through one on one consultation, small group drills, small jam
sessions set to your level, feedback and coaching and our harmoni-community,
you will gain new skills, attitudes, ideas, motivation, knowledge,
friendship, and harmonica confidence.

From single notes and bends to tongue-blocking and theory
to overcoming stage fright and getting amplified to
overblows and overdraws,
Jam Camp is about getting YOU to your next level.

Price: $445 for seminar. Limited to 35 campers.
Rooms around $100 depending on location.
Early sign up gifts, and phone consultations to start you now.
For more information, go to
http://www.harmonicajam.com
Call 800-646-9245
or
CALL JON AT 310-457-8278 for more information.

ATLANTIC CANADA HARMONICA FESTIVAL
Aug 6, 2005
Lake Charlotte, NS, CANADA

Mermory Lane Heritage Village
1-10pm

Atlantic Canada's only harmonica festival,
showcasing a multitude of talents and techniques.
Start the afternoon with a series of workshops for
beginners, blues, traditional and Celtic players.

Then join harmonica players and fans for a casual supper
and Harmonica Jamboree, featuring a variety of styles,
jam sessions, and harmonica performances.

We have four classes planned:
Beginner with Bill Gilbert
Blues with Chris Godwin
Traditional with Dave Chiasson
Celtic & Old-Time with James Thurgood.

For information re:
dinner, finding accommodation, etc., contact:
Thea Wilson-Hammond
Executive Director,
Lake Charlotte Area Heritage Society
Box 1937 Lake Charlotte
HRM NS B0J 1Y0
(w) 902.845.1937
(f) 902.845.2501

Visit Memory Lane Heritage Village at
http://www.heritagevillage.ca

ROBERT BONFIGLIO PRESENTS:
His first Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players
(and also for chromatic players and teachers who wish to advance their
chromatic knowledge and pedagogy)

August 8-13, 2005

Held at his home in beautiful
Copake
Columbia County
New York.

I have introduced players like Randy Singer, Rob Paparozzi, Clint Hoover
and Sugar Blue to chromatic and given lessons to Mike Turk and William
Galison who already could play chromatic.

This will be the week before SPAH to allow players from abroad to take
part and I will update you as to some special stop-by guests like Rob Paparozzi!!
This proves to be a very heavy duty chromatic week.

The seminar will be $300 or $500 if you stay at the house for the week.
I can pick people up without cars from the train station 20 minutes away.
I will include a copy of my two etudes "Scales and Arpeggios" and
"Bona Rhythm Etudes" for each player which usually cost $200.

We will cover everything from tone, phrasing, corner switch, dynamics,
speed, practice habits, etc.

Please email me if you wish to come.

Harmonically yours,
Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com/main

SPAH 2005
August 16-20, 2005
Kansas City, MO

Hilton Kansas City Airport
8801 Northwest 112th Street
Kansas City, MO 64153
816-891-8900
816-891-8984 (fax)

Details to follow
http://www.spah.org

HARMONICA MASTERCLASS SOLOING WORKSHOP
October 1 & 2, 2005
Bordentown, NJ

Days Inn Bordentown
1073 Rte. 206 North
Bordentown, NJ 08505

The Best Li'l Harp House, Mel Bay Publications and the Harmonica Masterclass Co
are pleased to announce a Harmonica Masterclass Soloing Workshop
to be held at the Days Inn Bordentown

This workshop location is full (Email registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to be placed
on a wait list)

[...]

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/jersey2005.htm

2nd ANNUAL ROCKY MOUNTAIN HARMONICA FESTIVAL
Oct 6-8, 2005
Denver, CO

Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
7007 S Clinton St
Englewood, CO 80112

2-1/2 Days of Harmonica Activities including:

* Seminars on playing diatonic, chromatic & orchestral harmonicas.
* Workshops on tuning and maintenance.
* Open Mic & jam sessions where you can show off your talent.
* Great concerts each evening including a Saturday night banquet

Registration for the full Festival costs $85

"LAST YEAR'S FESTIVAL WAS A HUGH SUCCESS"

* Traditional Harmonica Music
* Jazz and Blues
* Jam Sessions
* Local Groups
* Seminars
* Harp Depot Store

This year will be Bigger & Better!

Watch this website for more details
www.spah.org

For more information:
Contact: Roger Bale
Phone: 303-973-5418
Email: rgbale@xxxxxxx
Website: http://www.members.aol.com/mhhclub

HARMONICA JAM CAMP X
October 14-16, 2005
Del Mar-by-the-Sea, CA
near San Diego

Del Mar Doubletree Hotel

With Jon Gindick, Jason Ricci, Michael Peloquin and others
to be named as your coaches.

Harmonica Jam Camp is a three day seminar for beginning through intermediate
players, dedicated to You, the Fundamentals, and the Joys of Jamming, and
taught by guys who have devoted their lives to blues and the harp.
We love beginners and intermediates. All levels of playing are respected. We
limit attendance to 35 campers. We rent three meeting rooms out in the hotel so
we can break up by level. We bring several of the best player/teachers on
the scene today. We bring in guitar mules and a local band for our jamming
pleasure. Through one on one consultation, small group drills, small jam
sessions set to your level, feedback and coaching and our harmoni-community,
you will gain new skills, attitudes, ideas, motivation, knowledge,
friendship, and harmonica confidence.

From single notes and bends to tongue-blocking and theory
to overcoming stage fright and getting amplified to
overblows and overdraws,
Jam Camp is about getting YOU to your next level.

Price: $445 for seminar. Limited to 35 campers.
Rooms around $100 depending on location.
Early sign up gifts, and phone consultations to start you now.
For more information, go to
http://www.harmonicajam.com
Call 800-646-9245
or
CALL JON AT 310-457-8278 for more information.

GARDEN STATE HARMONICA FESTIVAL 2005
October 20-22, 2005
Paramus, NJ

Radisson Inn
601 From Road
Paramus, NJ 07652

Hotel Reservations:
(201) 262-6900 or (800) 333-3333
Mention the GSHC for reduced room rate of
$93 plus 6% sales tax per night (max 4 to a room)

Featuring the Fabulous Harmonica Sounds of:
Jazz Greats Charles Spranklin, Randy Weinstein
The Smooth Sounds of Sandy German
All accompanied by Carolbeth True on Keyboard

The Fabulous Society Boys: Shelly Lulov, Phil Caltabellotta & Tom Scerbo
The Dynamic Hotshots: Al & Judy Smith
Harmonica Junction: Gene Hansen, Rudy Michelin, Doris Michelin, Al & Judy Smith
The World of Blues: Carlos Colina & Charles Toker, Dennis Gruenling
Classical Virtuoso: Jia-Yi He with Shelly Lulov on chord
The Incredible Sounds of Phil Caltabellotta on chromatic with Al Data on chord
The Country Music of Harpers Bizarre: Jack Ely, Marv & Roger Monroe, Jim Morley
The Garden State Harmonica Club Ensemble
Group-Sing-Alongs with Marv & Roger Monroe
Harmonitones - John Savas, Dave Denkers, Mike Irace

And more talented performers to be announced!

3- Day FESTIVAL TICKET: $75 per person

Thursday Only: $5.00 per person
Friday Only: $20.00 per person
Saturday Only: $55.00 per person

Ice Cream Sundae Bar & Show Friday Night

Stimulating Seminars, Ole Tyme Harmonica Movie Classics

Open Mic Thursday, Friday & Saturday

BIG CELEBRATION BANQUET & SHOW SATURDAY EVENING

Including Cocktail Hour with Hors d’Oeuvres and Cash Bar

To reserve your ticket to the GSHC Festival 2005:
Please send all Festival Ticket payments
payable to GSHC, Inc.

to:

Shelly Lulov
5 Schenck Avenue
Great Neck, NY 11021-3600

Please plan to join us because
"It will not be a party without YOU!"

Be sure to include your
NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS,
and your choice of main course: Prime Rib, Chicken, or Fish.
PLEASE print CLEARLY.

Your ticket(s) will be waiting for you upon your arrival at the
Radisson Inn, Paramus, NJ at the GSHC registration table in the lobby.
See you then.

For Additional Information, call:
Shelly Lulov, Festival Chairman
(516) 829-5808
Email: thesocietyboys@xxxxxxx

WORLD HARMONICA FESTIVAL 2005
November 2-6, 2005
Trossingen, GERMANY

Harmonica fans watch out! The Fédération Internationale de l’Harmonica (FIH) once again has
the pleasure of inviting you to one of the most important events in the harmonica lover's calendar.
Every four years the World Harmonica Festival comes to Trossingen in the beautiful Black Forest
region. Soon it will be returning for the fifth time. Alongside concerts and seminars, presented by
some of the finest players performing today, the festival will also include competitions, sessions
and a varied supporting program. Last but not least, the World Harmonica Festival provides the
opportunity to celebrate our unique instrument in the company of countless friends both old and new.

Three full length evening concerts in the Dr. Ernst Hohner Concert Hall will showcase the entire range of
contemporary harmonica music starting at 8.15 pm from Thursday to Saturday.

Featured harmonica artists:
Adler Trio (Israel)
Kathrin Gass (Germany)
Hermine Duerloo (Holland)
Lars Vegas & The Love Gloves feat. Marko Jovanovic (Germany)
Eddie Martin (GB)
Steven de Bruyn & The Rhythm Junks (Belgium)
Joe Filisko (USA)
David Barrett (USA)
Julian Jackson (GB)
Beata Kossovska & Le Blue (Poland)
Harmonicamento (Germany)
Harmonica Choir Laakirchen (Austria)
Abi Wallenstein & Blues Culture feat. Steve Baker (Germany/Sweden/GB)
Yasuo Watani, Ulrich Müller-Froß, Kings Harmonica Quintet (Japan, Germany)
Marc Breitfelder (Germany)

As at previous festivals in Trossingen, there will be competitions in categories featuring the various
different types of harmonica and the most popular musical styles. The adjudicators will primarily be
drawn from the ranks of the guest artists, who will also be performing in the concerts.

A wide ranging workshop program will cover all aspects of contemporary harmonica.

Following the evening concerts, the action moves to the "Kesselhaus", the former power station on
the historic Hohner factory site in the center of Trossingen. This is the first time that the legendary
"Late Night Sessions", organized by Steve Baker and accompanied by the excellent B-Sharp Rhythm
Section, have taken place in this location. The sessions offer all comers the opportunity to get up on
stage with a top professional backing band and show what they can do in front of an appreciative and
knowledgeable audience. They also offer the possibility of showcasing short concert appearances by
artists who cannot be fitted into the evening concerts due to time constraints.

The German Harmonica Museum houses the largest collection of harmonica models in the world and
will be presenting a special tour dedicated to the history of the instrument. The supporting program
also offers a guided tour of the Hohner harmonica production facilities. In the Dr. Ernst Hohner Concert
Hall there will also be a selection of stands offering instruments, CDs, books and accessories such as
amplifiers and microphones.

Detailed information and registration forms can be found on the festival website:
http://www.whf-2005.de

All harmonica fans without internet access can obtain information and registration forms directly from the

Fédération Internationale de l´Harmonica (FIH)
Postfach 1260
D-78636 Trossingen
Germany

The organisational team of the World Harmonica Festival 2005 looks forward to your visit!

VIRGINIA HARMONICAFEST ‘06
9th Annual Festival
March ??, 2006
Williamsburg, VA

Details soon

BIRMINGHAM'S HEART OF THE SOUTH HARMONICA MUSIC FESTIVAL
May 11-13, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

We ARE going to have a harmonica festival in Birmingham, Alabama - 2006!

If you were one of the 300+ who were involved in the original Dixie Harmonica Festival,
we would like for you to see again. If you were not here then we would still like you to come.
At this time we are seeking every bit of help we can find. Instead of The Dixie Harmonica Festival
which is what we called it in 1989, this will be Birmingham's Heart of the South Harmonica Music Festival.
That contains the Heart of Dixie idea without the flash word.
We want this to be a great mix of the music of the south.

To all who might be interested in the plans we are making -
If you think you might want to be involved or have already talked to us about involvement -
If you would just like to see what "those guys down in Birmingham" might be able to cook up -
We would like to hear from you. We value your input and encouragement.

We hope to represent all of these harmonica/music styles.
Classic "Harmonicats" Stylings (Al and Judy Smith - The Hotshots have us on their schedule)
Blue Grass (We have verbal commitment from Buddy Greene of the Gaither Music Reunions
and Jerry Ryan of "Three On A String"
and Tommy "Toes" Bounds)
Country Swing (Charlie McCoy and his band plan to be here from Nashville,
and our friend Billy Jenkins will be here with his group)
Dixieland "New Orleans Style" Jazz
Cajun and Zydeco
Delta Blues
Traditional black spiritual
Southern Gospel

We think the "Southern Music" theme will make what we have planned absolutely distinctive from any past event
associated with SPAH (The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica).
Someone already stated, "It sounds like you want religious music." Our response is simple: “No, but it is very hard to
take religion out of a southerner.” If it is part of who the performer "is", it will not be out of place at this festival.

We are gathering good support from some important people in our state. Frank "Doc" Adams, the director of the
Birmingham Jazz Hall of Fame has offered the facilities of the Carver Theater in the "Civil Rights District" for some
of the Blues and Jazz events. "Doc" played sax with "Duke" Ellington. For many years he was a key figure of music
in the Birmingham City Schools.

Also, a past member of Harmonicas of Alabama is an Alabama legislator by the name of John Rogers. After 22 years
in our state legislature, and once an avid harmonica player, he wants to help us make this thing happen.

If this is interesting to you we really would like to hear from you.
If you know someone who would be interested, please pass this along.
We think this will be a great time and we need your help.

Thanks, Addison Hitchcock (Director)
SHARPS - Shelby Harmonica Players Society
A safe and fun place to play your harmonica among friends - (since 1991)
Meet every 1st & 3rd Thursday at The Helena United Methodist Church

Check out the latest news at: http://www.birminghamharmonica.com

*** ARTIST LISTING ***

46 LONG - Blake Taylor, harmonica & vocals
http://www.46long.com
07/06 Cincinnati, OH - Viper Room (10pm)
07/22 Norwood, OH - Wild Oats (6pm)

ABB Blues Band - Robert Ivacic, harmonica
http://lent.slovenija.net/index.php?id=203&L=2
06/30 Maribor, SLOVENIA - Lent Music Festival at evening
07/07 Maribor, SLOVENIA - Lent Music Festival at evening

NELSEN ADELARD BAND - Nelsen Adelard, harp
http://www.nelsenadelard.com
06/25 Glendale, CA - JAX Bar & Grill
06/26 Marina Del Rey, CA - Fisherman's Village
07/17 Avalon, CA - Blues On The Beach
07/23 Glendale, CA - JAX Bar & Grill

AJ AND THE TWO TONE BLUES BAND - AJ Cascio, harp
http://www.twotoneblues.com
06/17 Helena, AR - SBBS Battle Of The Bands
07/01 ??,?? - Juries Cafe - acoustic (7:30-9:30pm)
07/15 Natchitoches, LA - NSU Folk Festival (2:15-3pm) & (4:30-5:45pm)
07/16 Shreveport, LA - Noble Savage Tavern (9:30pm)
07/30 Marshall, TX - Brophys Oyster House (9pm)
08/05 ??,?? - Juries Cafe - acoustic (7:30-9:30pm)
08/27 Marshall, TX - Brophys Oyster House (9pm)
10/?? Helena, AR - Kink Biscuit Blues Festival (Date & Time TBA)

ALEX AXIOTIS - Bring Your Harp & Play Along with Alex
Contact Alex at 434-239-2211
06/17 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
06/18 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
06/24 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
06/25 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/01 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/02 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/08 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/09 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/15 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/16 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/22 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/23 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/29 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
07/30 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
08/05 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
08/06 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
08/12 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
08/13 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
08/19 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
08/20 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
08/26 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
08/27 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)

TOM BALL & KENNY SULTAN
http://www.tomballkennysultan.com
06/19 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
06/25 Monterey, CA - Monterey Bay Blues Festival
06/26 Cambria, CA - Robin's Restaurant 20th Anniversary
07/03 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
07/09 Santa Barbara, CA - Vintners & Wine Festival
07/10 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
07/15 Santa Ynez, CA - Gainey Vinyards
07/17 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
07/24 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
07/28 Santa Barbara, CA - Soho - New CD Release Party!
07/31 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
08/05 Mammoth Lakes, CA - Mammoth Bluesapalooza Blues Festival
08/06 Mammoth Lakes, CA - Mammoth Bluesapalooza Blues Festival
08/12 Havant, Hampshire, ENGLAND - Havant Arts Centre
08/13 UK Tour - venue TBA
08/15 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/16 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/17 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/18 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/19 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/27 Ojai, CA - Ojai Bowlful of Blues Festival
08/28 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)

BARBEQUE BOB & THE RHYTHM ACES - Barbeque Bob Maglinte, harp
http://www.barbequebob.com
06/24 E Bridgewater, MA - Casaloma
07/16 Marblehead, MA - Cafe Italia III

CAREY BELL
06/26 Gastoria, NC - Bluestock
07/16 Fairmont, WV - Johnnie Johnson Blues Festival
07/30 Lake Harmony, PA - Pocono Blues Festival
08/01 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/02 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/03 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/04 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/05 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/06 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/07 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/13 Lansing, MI - Great Lakes Folk Festival
08/14 Lansing, MI - Great Lakes Folk Festival
09/03 Seven Springs, PA - Seven Springs Resort
09/04 Farmingville, NY - Brookhaven Amphitheatre
09/17 Showshoe, WV - Snowshoe Mountain Resort
09/18 Virginia Beach, VA - Blues At The Beach
11/05 Aguascalientes, MEXICO - Aguas-Blues Festival
11/10 New York, NY - Satalla
11/12 Stanhope, NJ - Stanhope House

THE BERNADETTES - Don DeStefano, harp
http://www.thebernadettes.com
07/01 New Haven, CT - Caffe Bottega
07/03 Glastonbury, CT - The Gallery
07/08 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
07/16 Kent, CT - Summer Concert Series, Kent Land Trust Fairgrounds
07/19 Derby, CT - Derby Green
07/23 Lakeville, CT - West Main Restaurant
07/28 Bethany, CT - Bethany Town Hall
07/29 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
08/05 New Haven, CT - Caffe Bottega
08/19 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
08/20 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
09/02 New Haven, CT - Caffe Bottega
09/04 Lakeville, CT - West Main Restaurant
09/09 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
09/23 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno

CLINT BLACK
06/24 Moline, IL - Mark Of The Quad Cities
06/25 Richland Center, WI - Star Spangled Celebration
06/26 Chicago, IL - Grant Park
07/02 Hiawassee, GA - Anderson Music Hall
07/04 Houston, TX - Buffalo Bayou Park
07/23 Elko, MN - Elko Speedwzy
07/29 Cambrose, AB, CANADA - Big Valley Jamboree
08/02 Seattle, WA - Summer Nights at South Lake Union
08/04 Silverton, OR - The Oregon Garden
08/05 Oroville, CA - Gold Country Casino
08/06 Friant, CA - Table Mountain Casino
08/07 Alpine, CA - Viejas Concerts In The Park
08/10 Livermore, CA - Wente Concerts At The Vineyard
08/12 Murphys, CA - Kautz Vineyard
08/13 Primm, NV - Star Of The Desert Arena
08/19 Kearney, NE - Kearney Event Center
08/20 Loveland, CO - Weins Ranch
09/03 Wilson, MI - Island Resort and Casino
09/04 Mount Pleasant, IA - Midwest Old Threshers Reunion
11/07 Baltimore, MD - ESPN Zone

BLIGGNS & GOINES PIEDMONT BLUES - Bob Liana, harmonica
http://www.bligginsandgoines.com
06/18 Washington, NJ - Cocoon Coffee Shop Antique Car Show (3-5pm)
07/08 Clinton, NJ - Black Potato Festival
07/09 Clinton, NJ - Black Potato Festival
07/09 Pennington, NJ - Hopewell Twp Library (7:30pm)
07/10 Clinton, NJ - Black Potato Festival
07/11 Clinton, NJ - Black Potato Festival
07/16 Hopewell, NJ - Sourland Music Festival - Hillbilly Hall w/ Steve Guyger and Guy Derosa
11/03 Flemington, NJ - Hunterdon County Library (8pm)
11/15 Clinton, NJ - North Hunterdon County Library (8pm)

BLUES NOIR - Chris Hammond, harmonica
http://www.bluesnoir.com
06/16 Albany, NY - Franklin’s Towers (9pm-12am)
06/17 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
06/18 Schroon Lake, NY - Flanagan's (9pm-1am)
06/25 Westport, NY - The Gallery (9pm-1am)
07/01 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
07/02 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
07/15 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
07/16 Burlington, VT - The Breakwater Cafe (6-10pm)
07/22 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
07/23 Stratton Mountain,VT - Blues, Brews, and BBQ's Festival (12-2pm)
07/24 Schenectady, NY - Bourbon St Bar & Grill - Northeast Blues Society Jam (7-11pm)
07/28 Waterbury, VT - Waterbury Rotary Concert Series (6:30-8:30pm)
07/29 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
07/30 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
08/04 Burlington, VT - Lake Champlain Cruise at Ferry Dock (7-9:30pm)
08/05 Cooperstown, NY - Cooperstown Blues Express Train (6-10pm)
08/06 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
08/12 Montpelier, VT - Charlie O's (9:30pm-1:30am)
08/13 Schroon Lake, NY - Flanagan's (9pm-1am)
08/19 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
08/20 Burlington, VT - The Breakwater Cafe (6-10pm)
08/26 Ray Brook, NY - Tail of the Pup (6-9pm)
09/25 Schenectady, NY - Bourbon St Bar & Grill - Northeast Blues Society Jam (7-11pm)
10/07 Albany, NY - The Garden Grill (9pm-1am)
10/08 Montpelier, VT - Charlie O's (10pm-2am)

ROBERT BONFIGLIO
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com
06/30 Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA - Buenos Aires Philharmonic - Teatro Colon, Arthur
Benjamin Harmonica Concerto
07/01 Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA - Buenos Aires Philharmonic - Teatro Colon, Arthur
Benjamin Harmonica Concerto
08/03 Madison, WI - Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra - George Martin, "American
Sketches" and Stephen Foster Medley
08/08 Copake, Columbia County, New York - Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players
08/09 Copake, Columbia County, New York - Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players
08/10 Copake, Columbia County, New York - Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players
08/11 Copake, Columbia County, New York - Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players
08/12 Copake, Columbia County, New York - Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players
08/13 Copake, Columbia County, New York - Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players
10/13 Edmonton, AB, CANADA - Edmonton Symphony - Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto
10/14 Edmonton, AB, CANADA - Edmonton Symphony - Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto
10/16 Puerto Rico - Puerto Rico "Americas" Festival - Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto
01/27 Wichita, KS - Wichita Symphony - Vaughan Williams Romance
01/28 Wichita, KS - Wichita Symphony - Vaughan Williams Romance
01/29 Wichita, KS - Wichita Symphony - Vaughan Williams Romance

BILLY BRANCH & THE SONS OF BLUES
http://billybranch.com
06/20 Chicago, IL - Artis's Lounge (10pm-2:30am)
06/26 Monterey, CA - Monterey Blues Festival - Billy Branch & Kenny Neal
06/27 Chicago, IL - Artis's Lounge (10pm-2:30am)
07/01 Portland, OR - Waterfont Blues Festival - Billy Branch & Kenny Neal
07/02 Portland, OR - Waterfont Blues Festival - Billy Branch & Kenny Neal
07/04 Chicago, IL - Artis's Lounge (10pm-2:30am)
07/10 Ottawa, ON, CANADA - Cisco Systems Blues Festival
07/11 Chicago, IL - Artis's Lounge (10pm-2:30am)
07/18 Chicago, IL - Artis's Lounge (10pm-2:30am)
07/25 Chicago, IL - Artis's Lounge (10pm-2:30am)

NORTON BUFFALO
07/23 Ketchum, ID - Whiskey Jacques
07/27 Portland, OR - Oregon Zoo Amphitheatre
07/29 Yreka, CA - Scott Valley Bank Concerts
10/01 Coeur d'Alene, ID - North Idaho College
11/11 Santa Monica, CA - Harvelle's
11/12 Long Beach, CA - Blue Cafe
11/20 Saratoga, CA - Montalvo Arts Center w/ Roy Rogers

JENS BUNGE
06/20 Prague, CZ - Details TBA
06/21 Prague, CZ - Details TBA
06/22 Prague, CZ - Details TBA
06/23 Prague, CZ - Details TBA
07/29 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
07/30 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
07/31 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/01 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/02 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/03 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/04 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/05 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/06 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
09/23 Landau, GERMANY - Kreuz & Quer
11/05 Trossingen, GERMANY - World Harmonica Festival (Jury Member)
11/19 St Goar, GERMANY - Burg Rheinfels (w/ CHANTAL)
11/26 Eltville, GERMANY - Kloster Eberbach (w/ CHANTAL)
12/03 Ingelheim, GERMANY - Burgkirche (w/ CHANTAL)
12/11 Bingen, GERMANY - Rochuskapelle (w/ CHANTAL)
01/07 Worms, GERMANY - Festhalle (w/ CHANTAL)
01/15 Schwetzingen, GERMANY - Schloss (w/ SAP Big Band)
01/22 Idstein, GERMANY - Unionskirche (w/ CHANTAL)

CANNED HEAT - Stan "The Baron" Behrens, harp/sax/flute/voc
http://www.cannedheatmusic.com
08/13 Akron, OH - Lock 3
09/30 Bean Blossom, IN - Biketoberfest

THE CARPENTERS UK - A CELEBRATION - John "Whiteboy" Walden, harp
06/25 Leicestershire, ENGLAND - Brooksby Melton College - Melton Theatre (8pm)
06/26 Staffordshire, ENGLAND - Prince of Wales Centre (8pm)
07/02 Appletongate, Newark-on-Trent, ENGLAND - Palace Theatre (8pm)
07/03 Whitchurch, Shropshire, ENGLAND - Whitchurch Civic Centre (8pm)
11/03 Telford, Shropshire, ENGLAND - Oakengates Theatre Limes Walk (8pm)
11/08 Lemington Spa, Warwickshire, ENGLAND - Royal Spa Centre (8pm)
11/20 St Pauls Square, Bedford, ENGLAND - Bedford Com Exchange (8pm)
11/24 Cheltenham, Glostershire, ENGLAND - Cheltenham Town Hall (8pm)
11/26 Dudley, West Midlands, ENGLAND - Dudley Concert Hall (8pm)

CEPHAS & WIGGINS
06/19 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/20 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/21 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/22 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/23 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/24 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/29 Annandale, VA - Mason District Park
07/03 Hot Springs, VA - Garth Newell Music Center
08/01 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/02 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/03 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/04 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/05 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/06 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/07 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/09 Seattle, WA - Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
08/10 Seattle, WA - Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
08/12 Wheeling, WV - Heritage Music Fest
09/02 Johnstown, PA - Folkfest
09/03 Johnstown, PA - Folkfest
09/24 Rock Hall, MD - Fall Fest
10/05 Durham, NC - Blues In The Schools
10/05 Durham, NC - Bull Durham Blues Festival
10/06 Durham, NC - Blues In The Schools
10/06 Durham, NC - Bull Durham Blues Festival
10/07 Durham, NC - Blues In The Schools
10/07 Durham, NC - Bull Durham Blues Festival
10/08 Durham, NC - Bull Durham Blues Festival
10/08 Durham, NC - TBA
10/28 Calgary, AB, CANADA - Epcor Centre For The Performing Arts
10/29 Calgary, AB, CANADA - Epcor Centre For The Performing Arts

JAMES COTTON
06/23 Rochester, NY - High Falls Festival Site
06/24 Cleveland, OH - Wilbert's Food & Music
06/25 St Charles, IL - Chord On Blues
07/08 Pistoia, ITALY - Blues Festival
07/09 Bagnols-sur-Ceze, FRANCE - Blues Festival
07/16 Rauma, FINLAND - Blues Festival
07/23 Bloomington, IL - Nothing But The Blues Festival
07/30 Cumbria, UNITED KINGDOM - Merriport Blues Festival
08/12 Duluth, MN - Bayfront Blues Festival
08/14 Wheeling, WV - Heritage Music Fest
08/17 New York, NY - BB Kings Blues Club
08/19 Washington, DC - Blues Alley
08/20 Washington, DC - Blues Alley
08/21 Norfolk, VA - Station 2
09/25 San Francisco, CA - Blues Festival
10/08 Helena, AR - King Biscuit Blues Festival
11/12 Lucerne, SWITZERLAND - Blues Festival
01/27 Kirkland, WA - Performing Arts Center
01/28 Olympia, WA - Center For The Arts
03/25 St John, ISL - Blues Festival

JAMES DAY & THE FISH FRY SWINGERS - James Day, vocals, harp
http://www.fishfryswingers.com
06/24 Somers Point, NJ - Bubba Mac Shack
07/03 Ridley Park, PA - Summer Fireworks at the Lake
07/06 Coatesville, PA - Summer Concert Series

DEAD CAT BOUNCE - Dave Shannon, harmonica & vocals
http://www.deadcatbounce.info
06/26 London NW2, UK - The Crown Hotel - no cover (9:30pm-12am)
06/30 London WC2A 2AE, UNITED KINGDOM - Three Tuns Club - EleAid (8:30pm)
07/24 London NW2, UK - The Crown Hotel - no cover (9:30pm-12am)
08/28 London NW2, UK - The Crown Hotel - no cover (9:30pm-12am)
09/25 London NW2, UK - The Crown Hotel - no cover (9:30pm-12am)

THE DELTA SONICS - Al Chesis, harmonica & vocals
http://www.deltasonics.net
06/17 Denver, CO - LoDo's Bar & Grill w/ Rich Reno (5-7pm)
06/18 Littleton, CO - Columbine Lounge (8pm-12am)
06/24 Denver, CO - Lincoln's Roadhouse (9pm)
06/25 Denver, CO - Lincoln's Roadhouse (9pm)
07/08 Blackhawk, CO - Isle Of Capri Casino (8pm-12am)
07/09 Blackhawk, CO - Isle Of Capri Casino (8pm-12am)
07/15 Denver, CO - LoDo's Bar & Grill w/ Rich Reno (5-7pm)
07/16 Boulder, CO - Redfish Brewhouse (9pm-1am)
07/22 Denver, CO - Appaloosa Grill (10pm-close)
07/23 Denver, CO - Skylark Lounge (9pm-1am)
07/24 Littleton, CO - Hudson Gardens Blues Festival (6:30-7:30pm)
07/28 Denver, CO - Mannys Smokehouse (8pm-12am)
07/29 Greenwood Village, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
07/30 Greenwood Village, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
08/04 Denver, CO - Marquis Theater - backing Steadyrollin’ Bob Margolin
08/05 Winter Park, CO - Smokin’ Moes - backing Steadyrollin’ Bob Margolin
08/06 Greeley, CO - Greeley Blues Fest CBS Workshop Stage - duo Bob Margolin & Al Chesis (6-6:45pm)
08/06 Lyons, CO - Oskar Blues - backing Steadyrollin’ Bob Margolin (9pm)
08/07 Vail, CO - Wedding with Steadyrollin’ Bob Margolin
08/12 Denver, CO - Lincoln's Roadhouse (9pm)
08/13 Denver, CO - Private Party
08/19 Denver, CO - Sambuca Jazz Café (7:30pm-12am)
08/20 Denver, CO - Sambuca Jazz Café (7:30pm-12am)
08/25 Denver, CO - Mannys Smokehouse (8pm-12am)
08/26 Greenwood Village, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
08/27 Greenwood Village, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)

DJANGO & SKIPPY - Jim Gillam, harp, guitar & vocal
06/25 Ashland, OR - The Beanery (5-7pm)
07/09 Klamath Falls, OR - Mood Swing Club (7:30pm)

JOHN DUNNIGAN
http://www.johndunnigan.com
06/16 Whitefish, MT - Great Northern Bar (9:30pm)
06/17 Ferndale, MT - Rocky Mountain Roadhouse (7:30pm)
06/20 Kalispell, MT - Depot Park - Picnic in the Park (11:30am-1:30pm)
06/23 Whitefish, MT - Great Northern Bar (9:30pm)
06/30 Whitefish, MT - Great Northern Bar (9:30pm)

EHQ (Electric Harmonica Quartet) -
Tinus Koorn, Wim Dijkgraaf, Thierry Crommen, Ludo Beckers, harmonicas
http://www.overblow.com/ehq
10/22 Condat/Vienne, FRANCE - Harmonicales Festival (9pm)

THE FABULOUS THUNDERBIRDS - Kim Wilson, harp
06/24 Huntington, NY - Harry Chapin Rainbow Stage
06/28 Sellersville, PA - Sellersville Theater
06/29 Annapolis, MD - Rams Head
06/30 Annapolis, MD - Rams Head
07/01 Alexandria, VA - The Birchmere
07/03 Akron, OH - Lock 3
07/06 Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Casino
07/07 New Haven, CT - Toad's Place
07/08 Lowell, MA - Summer Music Series
07/10 Rockland, ME - Harbor Park - North Atlantic Blues Festival
07/13 New York, NY - Circle Line Cruise Vessel
07/14 Santa Rosa, CA - Last Day Saloon
07/16 Frisco, CO - Music On Main Street
07/17 Salt Lake City, UT - Red Butte Garden
08/02 Hampton Beach, NH - Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom w/ The Robert Cray Band
08/03 Falmouth, MA - Reel Blues Festival w/ The Robert Cray Band
08/04 Cohasset, MA - South Shore Music Circus
08/07 Osceola, NY - Cedar Pines
08/11 Sedalia, MO - Missouri State Fair
08/13 Youngstown, OH - Mill Creek Park
08/20 Norwich, NY - Chenango County Fairgrounds
08/21 Buffalo, NY - Niagara Square
08/26 Palatine, IL - Street Festival
08/27 Paola, KS - Community Roots Festival
09/09 Mississauga, ON, CANADA - Port Credit Park
09/10 Waterloo, ON, CANADA - Starlight Social Club
09/11 Waterloo, ON, CANADA - Starlight Social Club
09/23 San Diego, CA - 4th & B
09/25 San Francisco, CA - Blues Festival
09/27 Coos Bay, OR - Mingus Park
10/08 Shreveport, LA - Red River Revel
10/20 Easton, PA - State Theatre
10/22 Rochester, NH - Rochester Opera House

JOE FERGUSON - harp & vocals
06/17 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Loaded Dice Band (9pm)
06/18 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Loaded Dice Band (9pm)

ANSON FUNDERBURGH AND THE ROCKETS - Sam Myers, harp
06/23 Norman, OK - Brookhaven Village
06/25 Kansas City, MO - Knucklehead Saloon
07/09 Hot Springs, AR - Schapiro's
07/13 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
07/14 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
07/15 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
07/16 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
07/17 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/10 Stillwater, OK - Stillwater Blues Festival
09/14 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/15 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/16 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/17 Greenville, MS - Mississipi Delta Blues Fest
09/17 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/18 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
10/08 Helena, AR - King Biscuit Blues Festival
10/09 Merced, CA - Central Valley Blues Festival
10/13 San Francisco, CA - Biscuits 'N Blues
10/14 Bakersfield, CA - BBQ Factory
10/15 Santa Barbara, CA - University Of California
10/17 Seattle, WA - The Triple Door
10/18 Port Townsend, WA - Upstage Restaurant
10/20 Bend, OR - Domino Room
10/21 Salem, OR - Lefty's
11/09 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
11/10 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
11/11 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
11/12 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
11/13 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino

PT GAZELL
http://www.ptgazell.com
08/18 Kansas City, MO - SPAH
08/19 Kansas City, MO - SPAH
08/20 Kansas City, MO - SPAH
09/10 Bean Blossom, IN - Bean Blossom Festival (12pm)
10/06 Denver, CO. - Rocky Mt. Harmonica Festival
10/07 Denver, CO. - Rocky Mt. Harmonica Festival
10/08 Denver, CO. - Rocky Mt. Harmonica Festival
03/?? Norfolk, VA.- Virginia Harmonicafest 06'

BUDDY GREENE
http://www.buddygreene.com/
07/03 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/04 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/05 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/06 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/07 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/08 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/09 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/23 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Saturday Night Concert
07/24 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/25 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/26 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/27 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/28 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/29 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
07/30 Mt Hermon, CA - Mt Hermon Family Camp
08/07 Ludington, MI - The Marina
09/23 St Louis, MO - Covenant Theological Seminary
11/03 Indianapolis, IN - Gaither Praise Gathering
11/04 Indianapolis, IN - Gaither Praise Gathering
11/05 Indianapolis, IN - Gaither Praise Gathering
12/10 Clyde, NC - Private Party
12/22 Macon, GA - Douglass Theater

THE GROOVECATS - Ian McInally, harp
http://www.thegroovecats.co.uk
06/18 Dundee, UNITED KINGDOM - Deacon Brodies (3-5pm)
07/02 Dundee, UNITED KINGDOM - Dundee Blues Bonanza (tbc)
07/30 Inverness, UNITED KINGDOM - Mad Hatters (9pm)
08/13 Scottish Border, UNITED KINGDOM - Private Party - Little Al Price (9pm)
08/19 Arbroath, UNITED KINGDOM - Venue tbc - Arbroath Smokie Blues Festival (tbc)
10/14 Edinburgh, UNITED KINGDOM - Nobles Bar (9pm)
10/16 Newcastle, UNITED KINGDOM - The Tyne Bar (4-6pm)
10/16 Blythe, Northumberland, UNITED KINGDOM - The Flying Horse (9pm)
11/25 Barrow-in-Furness, UNITED KINGDOM - Barrow R'n'B Club (9pm)
11/26 Kendal, UNITED KINGDOM - Dickie Doodles (9pm)
11/27 Maryport, UNITED KINGDOM - The Captain Nelson (4pm)
12/03 Inverness, UNITED KINGDOM - Mad Hatters (9pm)

DENNIS GRUENLING
http://www.dennisgruenling.com/
06/18 Pawling, NY - The Towne Crier - w/Jump Time (9pm)
07/01 Somers Point, NJ - Bubba Mac's - w/Jump Time (9pm)
07/03 New Hope, PA - Havana - w/Peter Karp (8pm)
07/08 Carteret, NJ - Summer Concert Series - w/Ron Kraemer (7pm)
07/09 Cherry Hill, NJ - Red, Hot & Blue - w/Ron Kraemer (9pm)
07/16 East Setauket, NY - Paula Jean's - w/Jump Time (9pm)
07/16 Elkins, WV - Augusta Heritage Center Blues Week - teaching
07/17 Elkins, WV - Augusta Heritage Center Blues Week - teaching
07/18 Elkins, WV - Augusta Heritage Center Blues Week - teaching
07/19 Elkins, WV - Augusta Heritage Center Blues Week - teaching
07/20 Elkins, WV - Augusta Heritage Center Blues Week - teaching
07/21 Elkins, WV - Augusta Heritage Center Blues Week - teaching
07/22 Elkins, WV - Augusta Heritage Center Blues Week - teaching
07/23 Westampton, NJ - Burlington Co. Amphitheater Concert Series - w/Ron Kraemer (7pm)

ARLO GUTHRIE
http://arlo.net/
06/15 New York, NY - Battery Park
06/18 Bayfield, WI - Big Top Chautauqua
06/19 Minneapolis, MN - Zoo Theatre
07/01 Great Barrington, MA - Guthrie Center
07/02 Great Barrington, MA - Guthrie Center
07/03 Great Barrington, MA - Guthrie Center
07/22 Chautauqua, NY - Chautauqua Institution
07/23 Cleveland Heights, OH - Cain Park
07/25 Interlochen, MI - Interlochen Center
08/05 Newport, RI - Tennis Hall Of Fame - Dunkin' Donuts Newport Folk Festival
08/17 Alexandria, VA - The Birchmere
08/20 Lyons, CO - Rocky Mountain Folk Festival
08/27 Oyster Bay, NY - Planting Fields Arboretum
08/28 Schwenksville, PA - Philadelphia Folk Festival
08/29 Ocean City, NJ - Ocean City Music Pier
10/07 Great Barrington, MA - Guthrie Center
10/08 Great Barrington, MA - Guthrie Center
10/09 Great Barrington, MA - Guthrie Center
10/14 Lebanon, NH - Lebanon Opera House
10/15 Beacon, NY - Beacon High School
10/22 Ithaca, NY - State Theatre
10/29 Chico, CA - Laxson Auditorium
10/30 Berkeley, CA - Zellerbach Hall
11/01 Santa Barbara, CA - Campbell Hall
11/02 Los Angeles, CA - Royce Hall UCLA
11/03 Los Angeles, CA - Performing Arts Center
11/04 Irvine, CA - Barclay Theatre
11/05 Irvine, CA - Barclay Theatre
11/11 Lincoln, NE - Lied Center
11/12 Lincoln, NE - Lied Center
11/16 Boston, MA - Symphony Hall
11/18 Orono, ME - Maine Center
11/19 Portland, ME - Merrill Auditorium
11/20 Concord, NH - Capitol Center
11/25 Newark, NJ - New Jersey Performing Arts Center
11/26 New York, NY - Carnegie Hall

DOV HAMMER - blues singer / harmonica player
http://www.dovhammer.com
06/24 Tel Aviv, ISRAEL - Camelot
07/01 Kibutz Ruhamma, ISRAEL - The Southern Folk Club