[Harp-L] Re: New CD "Happy Hour"

Tom beat me to the punch - his and Kenny's new CD, "Happy Hour" is another masterpiece for sure. Anyone who is familiar with their work can be assured this one is no exception, but rather another jewel in their collection. All the usual superlatives apply here, so I am unable to add to that. Tom gave the info as to where it is available, but in his attempt to keep the sales pitch low-keyed, he failed to mention that it has also been added to their website at: http://www.tomballkennysultan.com - so I have done that for him. Check there for more info, as well as the sites Tom provided.

Also he failed to add the paragraph that went out to his entire mailing list, except Harp-L! It is a winner, as only Tom can exude. Ask him!

Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061