Re: [Harp-L] Tube Help for Harmony H-400C

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron kazmer" <gripwillie@xxxxxxxxx>

I am new to tube amps and was lucky enough to get a Harmony H-400C for only $30.00 buck Cdn in almost mint with Harmony tubes.

Unfortunately, you need to sell the amp. It was built without a transformer and is driven with 110 line voltage. If the amp shorts out and you've got a bullet mic pressed up against your face, the party's all over. I had a mint 35 year old Silvertone that actually sounded pretty good with the same tube config that I sold rather quickly after I got the run down from my amp tech. Guitar palyers are even afraid of thes amps, and that should tell you something...Mark