[Harp-L] Blues jam in London

Hi guys,
Just got back from a short vacation to London and Paris. I wasn't able to make the jams in Paris this time, but I did finally get to play at Ain't Nothing but a Blues Bar in London. Had a great time playing with a truly international group of players at their regular Monday night Jam on May 30th . Incidentally, we arrived before 8, and when we found out the jam was starting at 9:30, considered leaving for a bit but were advised by the bartender that it was going to get crowded soon. This turned out to be true, as the small club was standing -room- only well before the music started, fortunately a very friendly crowd, and then a small line formed outside and it stayed like this throughout the evening. I'd highly recommend checking the club out if you happen to get to London, they do book blues bands every night of the week and their website is:
http://www.aintnothinbut.co.uk/