[Harp-L] RE: Harp Workshop in beautiful Silverton

Hi everyone,

I thought I would mention that I will be conducting a harmonica workshop at
the 18th Annual Silverton Jubilee in Silverton, Colorado on Saturday June 25
at The Silverton Town Hall at 10pm. There will also be some band
performances at this fest as well. For those interested please check out :
www.silvertonfestivals.org

The workshop will be an intro to the blues harp both electric and acoustic
styles. I will also be talking about the use of the amp, tubes & preamp with
my  playing.  Please come along & say hi. I can't think of a more beautiful
setting to do a harp workshop than Silverton.

All the best, Harper
www.harper.biz