Re: [Harp-L] question

I'd bet money that it is a CR-80. Sometimes the R looks like an A. As far as I know, there is no such thing as a CA-80 as far as I know. That mic at the very least has an old white label CR in it, and possibly a nice black CR. I got one with a 1950 black label in it - which coincidentally was listed on ebay as a CA-80!!! It's the hottest element I own.

Good luck,

Tim Dougherty
www.HarpMicGaskets.com