Re: [Harp-L] Re: Music encyclopedia

I like that. Good come back.
 When a banjo player was teasing me about getting my toy out for a tune, I
reminded him that he needed to move his car because it was not parked in a
legal space. However, I told him, there was a handicapped spot open, if he
wanted to use it. Just balance his banjo case on the dashboard or in the
front seat and no one would ask any questions.
 Cara