[Harp-L] Blues in Krakow, Poland ? European tour questions.

I was wondering if anyone is doing blues in Poland,
around Krakow. I will be there from the 1st of August
till about the 12th. I?m looking for pros; also I can
teach some class?s wile I?m there. If you want to
check out my web site, it has an mp3, my resume,
two pages from my book and a link to buy music and the
book.  I will also be in France and there?s a
possibility I?ll stop off in Berlin.

I will have two Cds of a Blues duo and a quartet. I
have compiled a list of promoters and clubs to target
for potential future tours. If anyone has any advice
please e-mail me off the L @ harpburn@xxxxxxxxx

Miguel Weissman
www.harpburn.com

Yahoo! Sports