[Harp-L] Site Updates

Hi -

Since I've had quite a few players asking about what
to listen to, in addition to people asking when will I
finally have a new record out, I am updating my site
with recommended listening on my "On The Air" page,
and the page you are taken to after the intro (site
map) will now include "What's New" - with current
gigs, radio themes, and song clips (old & new).

A lot of these clips will not be from the studio, but
impromptu recordings, so not only will you be getting
state of the art lo-fidelity, but you'll also be
getting mistakes and everything else included at no
extra cost. I will change the clip every week or two,
and they will range from being very recent, to
possibly 10 years old.

Just trying to keep things interesting.

Thanks for listeining!

-Dennis Gruenling