[Harp-L] Looking for a friend

Hi List,

I was watching SPAH JAM VIDEOS, and I saw a guy who has been good friend with me during SPAH 2002 in Colombus. It was cool to see nice players like Damien Masterson, Joe FIlisko, Buzz Krantz, Mark Wilson, James Conway, Winslow Yerxa or Mickael Backman. But I found impossible to remember the name of that guy, nor than any mean to get in touch with him.

During Saturday Night Jam on the Hotel Main Terrace, that guy was sitting between Ben Nathanson and Kelly "Jelly Roll "Johnson.

I think I do remember the guy I am actually looking for was from New Hampshire.

He was wearing glasses, bear and a coloured (can't say the colour as I'm colour blind) short sleeves shirt.

I have heard He was used to write on HARP-L under the nickname of Bulldog and that His name would be JR, but I am not sure about that.

If anybody can help me finding that guy, I would be more than happy.

Thanks

Regards,

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet