Re: [Harp-L] villa-lobos "concerto for Harmonica & orchestra" sheet music wanted

Michael Spivakovsky Concerto for Harmonica And
orchestra.
http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID_No/053075/details.html

As for the Villa-lobos composition, it seems to have
been published by Associated Music Publishers. I
haven't found a link to the sheet music yet.
If you wish to switch instruments, I found many
Villa-Lobos compositions. ;)

It is possible these folks can help.
Here is the The Villa-Lobos Music Society Inc.
Phone #
(212) 427 5103
Address
153 East 92 Street,
#4R, New York NY 10128 USA
I do not know if this information is current or
correct.

Also, Robert Bonfiglio has played this piece. If he
can be contacted, he might also be of help.

Chris