[Harp-L] Re: Looking for a friend/http://spah04.com/

Ramon writes (snipped):

"Any of this forums members that are in any of those pics would do me and  ma
ny others in this forum a world of good by identifying thermselves in those
pics and posting the pic in question of themselves in this forum so we can "
all  meet " in a round about manner and then be able to place an image of a
forum  member with their post .

Here is my pic(s)

<  http://friends.ljweb.com/Hurricane01ss.jpg >   Me :)"

......Hi Ramon!  Nice meeting you, even though you're hidden behind  your
harp <g>
that url was great for me too even though I wasn't a member then and didn't
get to Spah2004 -- but I did recognize quite a few of the faces from this
year's  Buckeye festival. Thanks for the url Wally!   Speaking of which--  does
anyone have (or maybe have already posted and I missed) photos from this  year's
Buckeye?  I'd love to see any and all photos.
Elizabeth