[Harp-L] Tube Help for Harmony H-400C

In a message dated 6/18/2005 3:55:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

A line  power isolation transformer is
needed.  Some amps have them, some  don't.  If your amp has two
transformers, one is probably an  isolation transformer and one is an
output transformer.   If it  has just one transformer, it is an output
transformer.

I use an old Sears Silvertone amp model 1392.  I changed the old cord  to a 3
prong grounded wire.
  How can we tell if our amps have the two transformers?  What  does a
transformer look like?
ron