From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Dave Murray
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:40 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re: harp as a toy

Follow the money. Go to any large music store. You'd think everyone on the
planet is a guitar player. Drums, keyboards, horns, all of it brings in a
lot more money than a harp. So what do the stores put in people's face? Go
down the toy isle of Walgreen's, what do you see? Recorders and harmonicas.
It's easy to see why so many people consider the harmonica toy, they can buy
it in the toy isle.

Peace and music,
Dave