To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 6:32 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hi

S a y,, How many of the harmonica players these days use a cup(coffee cup
size)or drinking glass size and blow their harp into either of those things for
sound effect to make a pretty good sound.. In fact I learned that about 70
years ago or so.. I started playing an
("Old Stand-by") when I was 7 years ago.. oH, incidently I turned 82 this
past February..
AL in Garden City, Michigan..