[Harp-L] Bottle 'O Blues Microphone Review at www.bluesharp.org

Hi Guys,
Check out the Harmonica Microphone shootout at www.bluesharp.org

I compared the Bottle ‘O Blues microphone to the best harmonica microphones in my collection: a JT-30, a Green Bullet with a Controlled Reluctance element, a Turner Challenger tricked out with a raucious Shure CB element, and a Harpwork’s Cherub.

I recorded all the microphones in the shootout through the same equipment so this is a rare chance to do some comparision listening.

Can the $40 Bottle 'O Blues microphone hold up under this intense competition?

   --Rick Beall
     www.bluesharp.org
     www.onlinejam.org