[Harp-L] Harp commander II

Received my Harp Commander II Saturday. I have only had a few minutes to play
with it, but I plugged it in to my   Blues Jr and, using a JT-30 mic with a
crystal element (put together for me, by the way, by Mr. Microphone, Dennis
Oelling), my first impression is that I am going to really like the HCII.
I'll have to try a couple other mics, of course, and I need to get it hooked
into a PA, which I don't have, to see how that works. But I had the Blues Jr
turned up to 4, the HCII gain up high, and I aimed this hot crystal mic at the
amp from 3 feet in a small room and not a hint of feedback. That alone was
great. I liked the sound I was getting a lot.
I'll post again when I have tried it in other situations, but it sure looks
like a winner right now. I guess I don't know the difference between the HCII
and the original HC.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb