Re: [Harp-L] Re : wisdom teeth

"Hurrican Ramon" <party_man1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I know , to make a long story short ( if that's possible ) that first one so bad it took one nurse on each arm pulling hard to keep me on the dentist's chair , and an other holding my forehead pulling the same way hard .

[rest of horror story deleted]

i'll second the recommendation to go to a good oral surgeon.
in my case, i had several out.  the scenario was more like:

"ok, breathe through this mask.  this might pinch a little."
"ok, you can go home now."

ah, the wonders of modern anesthesia.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?