[Harp-L] CUSTOM HARP PROMOTION

Hi Everyone,
Due to a surplus of inventory I am able to offer a special promotion.
I have several customized Marine Band's that are ready to ship.
I will offer free shipping and extend the regular 30 day guarantee to 6
months! I will also include a free CD. Either my newest one, or one of the
other 4 titles that I have in stock.
Although it may seem that customized harps are expensive, in the long run
they are more economical! I apply a process to all my customized harps
that extends the life of the reeds. I believe that the life of a Meehan
customized harp is many times longer then a stock harp!
Even if a reed succumbs to metal fatigue, it is a simple process to repair
it.
The most important thing is the responsiveness of the reeds.
These harps are very responsive!
Marine Bands are $100 and Special 20's are $80
For more info please check out my web site bobmeehan.net
All the best,
Bob Meehan