[Harp-L] Harp as toy (young vs older generation) (Protracted)

Hi y'all
just wished to add my two euros to the question of
whether younger players (can) have what older players
possess in terms of chops,feel etc.Having been
fortunate enough to catch him here in Ireland last
year,I was blown away (almost literally) by the
sublime/mercurial (really no superlative is
OTT)playing of Matt Priboyski.
In answer to an earlier question ,he is 30years
old,and told me ( to my relief) that he had been
playing since 15 years of age.
I say relief because if it had been anything less than
6-7 years I really would have been Pawnshop Bound with
the harps, nay a river!
I will not bore you all with details of his style as I
       discerned it but suffice to say he played
chorus after chorus of endlessly inventive fluid runs
and had life- hardened grandmas and grandpas dancing
on the tables.
He was humble and took time to tell me about his main
men ,namely De junco,Bill Clarke and Levy (rather
surprising given that he dont OB!)
My point is ,actually I've lost it,no ,the same night
Sugar Ray Norcia headlined and whilst he was great and
an inspirational performer ( both his singing and
playing ), in terms of harp head cutting which I know
it isnt all just about,there would be no contest!
I mean, 15 years might be considered by some to
qualify the player as seasoned but the guy has been
playing almost at this level going back another 5-7
years (having checked out his earlier stuff)PLUS,he's
Hungarian, english being only his second language!
So in summation I think that whilst players like
Matt,DG & JR are the exception rather than the rule
and can only get better in certain aspects of their
playing with advancing years ,it is IMHO quite
possible for a younger, skillful player to possess the
attributes some might think can only be acquired by
older guys.
Regards SEAN.