[Harp-L] Re: from jug band to Chicago amplified blues

Considering a recent discussion on Walter Horton's possible jugband roots by
Rainbow Jimmy and, as usual, an eloquent response was posted by Tom Ball, I
thought some of you might enjoy this eBay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14279&item=6187271102

I'd have to say that 1883 may have been "just" a bit early for Walter to be
one of these fellows, though!  ;)

While I'm at it, maybe some have seen this Dylan photo on eBay recently...
with him playing a CHROMATIC!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15196&item=7521885893

And, trumpeter Al Hirt hawking Hohner 270's??  Who knew!?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16228&item=3775394334

Harmonical regards,
=[BOBBIE]=