[Harp-L] Harp as toy (young vs older generation) (Quite Protracted AGAIN :)

In a message dated 6/21/2005 5:24:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I saw  James Cotton when I was about about 15 in 1964 or 65  here in Palm
Springs southern California , he ripped me apart with his OB's ,& OD's and  his
tonal quality and - - I saw his harps soaking in water -  -

I said it once on harp-l and i'll say it again.  I once saw a  Butterfield
gig where Cotten sat in, in NYC.  Paul had several of his harps  soaking in a
glass of water.
ron