[Harp-L] Re ; Re : kudos xlr to 1/4" adapte

John sez :

Excerpt .

" However, the specific adapter I was talking about probably wouldn't fit your old microphone becaus it probably doesn't have an xlr connector "

Hurricane sez :

Yepper buddy this old timey baby American Chrome bullet ( eat yer hearts out you guys ! ) sure dooo hasssss a XLR ! !

I will kill any harmonica man who even looks at it for more than 30 seconds that is within 10 feet of it ! LOL

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx