[Harp-L] fiddle harp help... please

As a harp player I flatter myself by saying  I'm  an intermediate.  I began
playing about ten years ago, excited by the blues harp.  Now of late I have
been trying to play harp with some bluegrass bands.  I'm only partly happy with
my contribution.  Bluegrass is fast, and I just don't feel that I'm "with it."
 Recently I've discovered  the fiddle-harp style, and I think that's what get
me there.  Can anyone out there point me in the direction of fiddle harp
instruction ?  - Online, CD's, whatever.  Thanks ~Ed