[Harp-L] Fwd: Marine Band - Tuning in cents

--- In harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alexander Savelyev
<alexander_savelyev@xxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I plan to tune one of my diatonics according to the marine band (just
intonation) tuning pattern, but lost information as for the
difference in cents regarding each read in each corresponding hole
(when compared to the indications on the chromatic tuner).

Can somebody provide this info if it's handy and ready for use.
Please indicate pitch of each corresponding read by providing
information below (i.e. +2 cents, -4 cents, etc.)

Blow
1)  2)  3)  4)  5)  6)  7)  8)  9) 10)

Draw
1)  2)  3)  4)  5)  6)  7)  8)  9) 10)

Thank you in advance,

I think the info you need is on Pat Missan's site:
http://www.patmissin.com/tunings/tunings.html

Alex