[Harp-L] Miles

When I first came to New York to study with Chamber Huang and go to Manhattan School of Music, I lived on 77th Street right next to Miles and used to talk to him in front of his brownstone. One day his wrecked Lamborgini was in front of the house; he was going 160 on the Westside Highway. To show Miles' pull in NYC, they left it sitting there with no tickets for weeks.

BTW, space is great, but speed kills.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio