[Harp-L] Swallowtail question for Clara or other celtic harp legends :)

Hi Clara,

Nice playing, I can see you've been at it for a while. Sure is fast. I have a question:

Is that how the timing/emphasis goes?

2 and 3 are clipped. 1 and 4 is emphasized, then for the second measure (7,8, ...) it is played straight (even) timing, then repeats for the next 2 measures.

1  2  3  4  5  6      7  8       9  etc.

5o 4o 4o 6o 4o 4o  |  5o 4o (5o) 6o 6* 5o---

Sounds like:

DA da da DI da da | ded da (de) di deh e

I've listened to so much music in Irish pubs, you'd think I'd know this...

Thanks,

Pierre

PS: This is cool, thanks for the tab too!