Re: [Harp-L] Miles

Robert Bonfiglio wrote:
When I first came to New York to study with Chamber Huang and go to Manhattan School of Music, I lived on 77th Street right next to Miles and used to talk to him in front of his brownstone. One day his wrecked Lamborgini was in front of the house; he was going 160 on the Westside Highway. To show Miles' pull in NYC, they left it sitting there with no tickets for weeks.

160!!! There was something left of the vehicle? Now that's quality. Guess that's part of what you get when you buy a Lamborghini. If I could get my Honda going that fast, I doubt there'd be enough scrap metal left to make a Zippo lighter. :-)

(Just Plain) Bob :-)