[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

I had the pleasure of meeting Pat last fall. He was in the area hunting some
of our mega deer. A common friend (he played bass for pat)introduced us at one
of our gigs (The Mudcats) in Fort Madison, Iowa. He asked if he could jam. I
said yes and he played through my fender twin. He is one bad ass harmonica
player, tone to die for and he was smoking a cigarette as he riffed. I about
fell out of my chair. Pat is a very nice person who gave me afew tips when I
asked him. He was on a hunting trip but, didn't make a trophy out of my head
that he cut off. I thoroughly enjoyed him and recomend to any harpist to go
see him. I hope he comes back next deer season.
               Jim French